Registration and Hotel Request
Please proceed to the following steps. If you are a senior researcher and will not make a presentation in the young researchers' session, go to step 4.
- Download an abstract template
- Make a one-page abstract in PDF format by using LaTeX.
- If you are a student, please ask your supervisor to make a recommendation letter to attend the school.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: "Recommendation Letter to SNP School 2019"
- Submit your information, the abstract title (if you are young scientist), and hotel request (if necessary) via registration form.
- You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail. Then please reply to it with your abstract PDF file as an attachment.
Please download a template file from the following link (step 1 of the instruction).
- LaTeX template file (ZIP file)
The zip file contains sample files (a Latex file, a png file, and a PDF file generated after LaTeX compilation). Please make a PDF file of your one-page abstract (step 2).
Please click the following link to submit your registration. If you are young scientist (graduate student or postdoc), we will ask you about your contribution (step 3).
If you have no access to google web page, please make a contact to the organizer by e-maul (email@example.com). We will make a contact you to make the registration by e-mail.
Image examples of the abstract submission form