GPPU School 2018
GPPU school 2017 (Strangeness Nuclear Physics school 2017) has taken place.
Hashimoto Prize and ANPhA 1st Prize have been awarded to Yuichi Toyama (GPPU D1, Nuclear Experiment), and SNP School Incentive Prize and ANPhA 2nd Prize have been awarded to Masaaki Tokieda (GPPU M2, Nuclear Theory).
- GPPU school "String and Universe"
- Dates: June 12-15, 2018
- Place: Tohoku University, Sendai, JAPAN
- Website: http://lambda.phys.tohoku.ac.jp/gppu/school/SU2018/
- Strangeness Nuclear Physics (SNP) school 2018
- Dates: August 1-3, 2018
- Venue: Research Center for Nuclear Physics, Suita Campus, Osaka University, Osaka, JAPAN.
- Website: http://www.rcnp.osaka-u.ac.jp/indico/event/1157/
GPPU school 2018 (Strangeness Nuclear Physics school 2018) has taken place.
SNP School Incentive Prize has been awarded to Yuto Kamei (GPPU M2, Research Center for Neutrino Science).